Why Merchants Should Accept CU24 ATM Cards
There are millions of CU24 cardholders
who buy what merchants are selling.
Merchants will also enjoy these other benefits of PIN-based online debit transactions.
- Guaranteed payments, each and every time a CU24
card is used and approved.
- PIN-based debit is the least expensive form of payment merchants can accept
less expensive than cash, check, signature-based debit or other regional and national
POS networks. Merchants will save money on these online debit transactions while
still providing customer convenience.
- Issuer stand-in and mandatory POS limits required from each financial institution.
- Decrease the need to pay by check, with the result that lines move more quickly
and merchants have fewer check-related issues, such as fraud and insufficient funds.
- Merchants may choose to offer a cash-back feature and reduce the consumer’s
need to go elsewhere.
- Increase the types of cards merchants accept! Once merchants have PIN pads, merchants
can accept other ATM/Debit cards, EBT cards and prepaid industry cards.
A PIN makes it happen.
To make sure merchants are receiving the benefits of online debit transactions,
ask customers to enter their PIN (Personal Identification Number) for CU24
transactions. Using the PIN for verification ensures that this is an “online”
debit transaction. If merchant customers use their signatures instead of a PIN,
their transactions are not “online” and merchants do not enjoy the same